Toggle the Widgetbar
HypnoBirthing, the Mongon Method:
- HypnoBirthing in Gilbert, AZ at the Birth Haven (open to the public)- HypnoBirthing classes are on break for the holidays and Alyssa’s maternity leave. The next class series will be on Saturdays at 9am starting March 17th. Classes are held in a small group setting with a maximum of 5-6 couples.
- HypnoBirthing classes are taught by Alyssa Johns, a midwife, doula, and certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner.
- HypnoBirthing® is designed to teach women to trust in Nature’s way of birth and to relax and let their bodies do what is needed. By practicing a few key techniques, mothers program their minds and condition their bodies to birth easily. It is a five class series that mothers can attend with a partner.
- The class is $300 per couple which includes the text, hypnosis tracks, and course materials. To register for class or for more information click here or email Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 480-415-2482.
- Families that would like a refresher at the end of a pregnancy or in their next pregnancy are welcome to sit in on any of my other classes free of charge.